- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If Marked Price = 500Ã¢â€šÂ¹, Discount = 50Ã¢â€šÂ¹ ,then what is the selling price ?
Marked Price = 500â‚¹ and Discount = 50â‚¹
To find :
We have to find the selling price.
Let the selling price be SP
We know that,
$Selling price = Marked Price - Discount$ â€Š
$SP = 500 - 50$
SP = 450â‚¹
The Selling price is 450â‚¹.
- Related Articles
- If Marked Price = 400Ã¢â€šÂ¹ and Selling Price =300Ã¢â€šÂ¹ , then what is the discount percentage ?
- If Selling price $=$ S.P, Discount % $=$ D, find cost price.
- Find the marked price(MP), when (selling price)SP$=$Ã¢â€šÂ¹5600 and discount $=$Ã¢â€šÂ¹990.
- If cost price = Rs 400 and selling price = Rs 500, profit% =
- The marked price of the notebook is y Ã¢â€šÂ¹ , Discount given is 20% on the MP. Find the selling price of notebook.
- The marked price of a pair of shoes is Rs 5000 and the shopkeeper allows 15% discount . Find the selling price of shoes after discount.
- If the marked price of an article is Ã¢â€šÂ¹18000 and the discount is 10%, then find the discount amount.
- If cost price = Rs 600 and loss = 60, then selling price =
- Find the rate of discount being given on an article whose selling price is rupees 315 after deducting a discount of rupees 210 on its marked price
- If the cost price is 1,00,000 rupees and the selling price is 1,00,000 rupees, then is it a profit or loss?
- A dealer allows a discount of 10% and still gains by 10% what should be the marked price of the cost price is rs 900 ?
- A shopkeeper fixes the marked price of a pair of shoes $45$ % above its cost price. What is the percentage of discount allowed to gain $16$ %?
- If a shopkeeper marks the price of goods 50% more than their cost price and allows a discount of 40% , what is his gain or loss percent
- Cost price of an article is 1050Ã¢â€šÂ¹. What would be the selling price of an article, if the gain is 5% ?
- If the selling price of a bike is Ã¢â€šÂ¹19000 and the profit gained is 7% find the cost price.