- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(i) Express 49 as the sum of 7 odd numbers.
(ii) Express 121 as the sum of 11 odd numbers.
We have to express 49 as the sum of 7 odd numbers and 121 as the sum of 11 odd numbers.
$1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 9 + 11 + 13 = 49
$1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 9 + 11 + 13 + 15 + 17 + 19 + 21 = 121$
- Related Articles
- 8.(i) Express 49 as the sum of 7 odd numbers.(ii) Express 121 as the sum of 11 odd numbers.9. How many numbers lie between squares of the following numbers?(i) 12 and 13(ii) 25 and 26(iii) 99 and 100"\n
- Express 144 as sum of 12 odd numbers.
- Express the following numbers as the sum of consecutive odd numbers: $36$.
- Express an odd number as sum of prime numbers in C++
- Express the sum of 9 as an odd consecutive number.
- Count ways to express ‘n’ as sum of odd integers in C++
- Express each of the following numbers as the sum of three odd primes:(a) 21 (b) 31 (c) 53 (d) 61
- Express 18 as the sum of two prime numbers in all possible ways.
- Express the following as the sum of two odd primes.(a) 36(b) 42(c) 84(d) 98
- Express the following as the sum of two odd primes.(a) 44 (b) 36 (c) 24 (d) 18
- Count ways to express a number as sum of consecutive numbers in C++
- Find the sum of first $n$ odd natural numbers.
- Sum of square of first n odd numbers
- Express $17^2$ as the sum of two consecutive number.