- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find square root by division method.
Square root by division method :
Following are the Steps to find square root:
- First of all Group the digits in pairs from right to left to the left of the decimal point and from right to left to the right of the decimal point.
- Then identify the largest number whose square is equal to the first pair, or less. This sum is quotient and divisor.
- Now, subtract the product and bring down the next pair.
- Repeat the above steps.
The square root of 3.5 can be found by the long division method.
Let us find the square root of 3.5 up to 2 decimals.
Therefore, the square root of 3.5 is 1.87 up to 2 decimal places.
- Related Articles
- Find the square root of 18.4041 by division method.
- Find the square root of 900 by the division method.
- How to solve square root in division method?
- Explain the process of square root by division method.
- Find the square root by long division $1067089$.
- Find Square Root under Modulo p (Shanks Tonelli algorithm) in C++
- Find Square Root under Modulo p (When p is in form of 4*i + 3) in C++
- 1. Find the square root of each of the following numbers by Division method.(i) 2304
- How to find HCF by division method?
- Babylonian method to find the square root
- How to find perfect square root?
- Find out the square root of the below numbers by using the division method(1) 529(2) 1369(3) 363609(4) 900
- Find the square root of 9216 by using the method of prime factorization.
- Give expressions for the following cases.(a) 7 added to \( p \)(b) 7 subtracted from \( p \)(c) p multiplied by 7(d) \( p \) divided by 7(e) 7 subtracted from \( -m \)(f) \( -p \) multiplied by 5(g) \( -p \) divided by 5(h) \( p \) multiplied by \( -5 \)
- How to find the Square root of 169?