- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How is brain protected from injury and shock?
Brain is protected from injuries by a bony box,also known as cranium or the skull. There is a membranous layer that surround the brain (meninges) and are filled with cerebrospinal fluid that act as shock absorbers protecting the brain.
- Related Articles
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- How to Copy Data from Protected Sheets in Excel?
- Nervous Shock: Meaning and Examples
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Cardiogenic Shock
- WiFi Protected Access (WPA) and WiFi Protected Access 2 (WPA2)
- What is Brain?
- Difference Between Diabetic Coma and Insulin Shock
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- How is the spinal cord protected in the human body?
- What is WIFI Protected Setup (WPS)?
- Private and Protected Members in C++
- Which out of beauty and brain is more important?
- Smishing vs Phishing: How to stay protected?
- Difference Between Brain and Computer