- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How does the hormone adrenalin affect us?
When adrenaline is secreted into the blood, the following changes occur in our body:
(i) Adrenaline is carried to target organs/heart.
(ii) Heart beats faster, the supply of oxygen and glucose to muscles increases.
(iii) In the liver, glycogen changes into glucose. Blood supply to the digestive system and skin reduced.
(iv) Breathing rate increases, which also increases the oxygen supply.
(v) Blood supply diverted to skeletal muscles.
(vi) Animal body becomes ready to deal with the situation.
(vii) The timing and amount of hormone released are also regulated by the feedback mechanism.
- Related Articles
- How does heavy rain affect us?
- Does being youngest of siblings affect us?
- Explain circumstances leading to acid rain. How does acid rain affect us?
- What is acid rain? Why is it harmful to us?OrExplain circumstances leading to acid rain. How does acid rain affect us?
- How does the “Pica” disorder affect kids?
- How Does Dystonia Affect the Human Health?
- How does the skeletal system help us?
- How does Attitude Affect Organizational Behavior?
- How does Financial Leverage affect financial risk?
- How Does Cloud Computing Affect Network Security?
- How Does Management Affect an Organization’s Performance?
- How Does Website Security Affect Your SEO?
- How does exercise affect the rate of carbon dioxide production?
- How does subsidized financing affect the value of a project?
- How does Working Capital affect the Cash Flow from Operations?