- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give the composition of firecrackers.
The composition of firecracker includes:-
2. Oxidizing Agent
3. Reducing Agent
5. Colouring Agent
The fuel in the firecracker is usually charcoal which sustains the fire.
Generally, firecrackers are made of cardboard or plastic, with flash powder, cordite, smokeless powder, or black powder as the propellant.
- Related Articles
- What is the composition of firecrackers?
- Give the composition of Polycot and Polywool.
- Write the composition of the alloy called bronze. Give two uses of bronze.
- Give the composition of an alloy called solder. State its one property and one use.
- Composition Of Universe
- What is the composition of air?
- Composition of Functions of Set
- House of People: Meaning and Composition
- What is the composition of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)?
- Composition in Golang
- Composition of India's Foreign Trade
- What is Chemical Composition?
- Structure and Composition of Bio-membranes of a cell
- Composition attribute in HTML5 Canvas?
- What is composition in C#?