- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give the applications of chromatography.
Applications of chromatography are:
1. To separate colors in a dye.
2. To separate pigments from natural colors.
3. To separate drugs from the blood.
- Related Articles
- Paper Chromatography - Principle, Procedure, and Applications
- What is chromatography? State its two applications.
- What is chromatography? State it's two applications.
- Give the applications of centrifugation.
- Give two applications of echo.
- Give two practical applications of reflection of sound waves.
- What Is Chromatography?
- Define chromatography with application.
- What is Affinity Chromatography?
- Column Chromatography: Principle, Types and Significance
- Electrostatic Repulsion Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (ERLIC)
- Ion Exchange Chromatography: Principle, Steps and Uses
- What are the applications of DBMS?
- What are the applications of clustering?
- What are the applications of OLAP?