- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
From the following plants, which of them have flowers?
Grass, maize, wheat, chili, tomato, tulsi, peepal, shisham, banyan, mango, Jamun, guava, pomegranate, papaya, banana, lemon, sugarcane, potato, groundnut.
A flower is made up of four primary components. Stamens, Petals, Carpels, and Sepals.
The following plants have flowers:
Maize, wheat, chili, tomato, tulsi, pipal, shisham, banana, mango, Jamun, guava, pomegranate, papaya, banana, lemon, and potato.
- The leafy covering is known as "sepals" surrounds the flower bud.
- Petals have different colors to attract pollinating insects.
- A male reproductive organ made up of stamens is called an androecium. It is made up of an anther that contains the pollen grains and a filament.
- A female reproductive organ made up of carpels is called the gynoecium. Style, ovary, and stigma are the three components that make up this organ. Pollen adheres to the stigma and travels via the style to the ovary.
- The ovary contains ovules that develop into seeds.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started