- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the square root of 9216 by using the method of prime factorization.
Given: The number is 9216
To do: Find sq root of the given number by using prime factorization
$9216= 2\times 2 \times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 3\times 3$
$9216 = 2^10\times 3^2$
So for square root powers will become half, so square root of $9216$ is $2^5\times 3^1$
Therefore, the sq root of 9126 is 96
- Related Articles
- Find the Cube root of 7056 by prime factorization method.
- Find the cube root of 35937 by usinga) prime factorization method
- Find square root of 529 by using prime factorisation?
- Find the square root of 18.4041 by division method.
- Find the square root of 900 by the division method.
- Find the H.C.F of 504 and 980 using prime factorization method.
- Find Square Root under Modulo p (When p is in form of 4*i + 3) in C++
- Find the LCM And HCF of 6 and 20 by the prime factorization method.
- Explain the process of square root by division method.
- Find Square Root under Modulo p (Shanks Tonelli algorithm) in C++
- Find the cube root of 512 by prime factorisation
- Explain thr method of prime factorization.
- 1. Find the square root of each of the following numbers by Division method.(i) 2304
- How to find square root by division method.
- Using square root table, find the square roots of the following:7