- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the perfect square numbers between 30 and 40.
The given numbers are 30 and 40.
To find :
We have to find the perfect square numbers between 30 and 40.
Natural numbers that are squares of other natural numbers are called perfect squares or square numbers.
$1^2 = 1; 2^2 = 4; 3^2 = 9; 4^2 = 16; 5^2 = 25; 6^2 = 36; 7^2 = 49; 8^2 = 64; 9^2 = 81; 10^2 = 100 $
36 is the only perfect square number between the numbers 30 and 40.
- Related Articles
- Count numbers upto N which are both perfect square and perfect cube in C++
- How to find perfect square root?
- Find out the six digit smallest perfect square.
- Find the smallest number by which 396 must be divided to obtain a perfect square. Also find the square root of the perfect square so obtained.
- Find the smallest number by which 5103 can be divided to get a perfect square. Also find the square root of the perfect square so obtained.
- Find the smallest number by which 180 must be multiplied so that it becomes a perfect square. Also, find the square root of the perfect square so obtained.
- 8086 program to find the square root of a perfect square root number
- The sum of two numbers is 1000 and the difference between their square is 256000. Find the numbers.
- Find the least $6$ digit which is a perfect square.
- Print n numbers such that their sum is a perfect square
- Find the greatest five-digit number, which is a perfect square.
- Find the greatest four digit number which is a perfect square.
- Find the least number of three digits which is perfect square.
- Find the Next perfect square greater than a given number in C++
- Find the least number with four digits which is a perfect square