- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the cube root of 512.
The given number is 512.
To do :
We have to find the cube root of 512.
The cube root of a number can be found by the prime factorization method.
Prime factorization of 512 is,
$512 = 2 \times 2 \times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2\times 2$
$= 2^3 \times 2^3 \times 2^3$
$= 8 \times 8\times 8$
$512 = 8^3$
Therefore, cube root of 512 is $8$.
- Related Articles
- Find the cube root of 512 by prime factorisation
- Find the cube root of 1404928.
- Find the Cube Root Of $-5$
- Find the cube root of 216.
- Find the cube root of $0.000001$.
- Find the cube root of $1.728$.
- Find the cube root of $-0.001331$.
- Find Cube Root Of 9261
- Making use of cube root table find the cube root of following :a) 11005 b) 1346
- How to find the cube root of 11?
- Find the cube root of the following numbers. $-13824$.
- Find the cube root of following number \n-2744
- Difference of two perfect cube is $189$. If the cube root of the smaller of the two numbers is $3$, then find the cube root of the larger number.
- Find the cube root of 314432 using unit digit method.
- Find the Cube root of 7056 by prime factorization method.