- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find four solutions of $x + y=10$
The given equation is $x + y=10$ .
To find :
We have to find four solutions of the given equation.
Let us find 4 solutions of $x+y=10$.
We can substitute any value for x and find corresponding value for y.
- Lets us take $x =0 => 0 + y = 10 => y = 10$ So solution is (0,10)
- Lets us take $x =1 => 1 + y = 10 => y = 9$ So solution is (1,9)
- Lets us take $x =2 => 2 + y = 10 => y = 8$ So solution is (2,8)
- Lets us take $x =3 => 3 + y = 10 => y = 7$ So solution is (3,7)
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started