- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Express the following numbers as the sum of consecutive odd numbers: $36$.
Given: A number $36$
To do: To express the number $36$ square numbers as the sum of consecutive odd numbers.
We can express the number as following:
- Related Articles
- (i) Express 49 as the sum of 7 odd numbers.(ii) Express 121 as the sum of 11 odd numbers.
- Express 144 as sum of 12 odd numbers.
- Express the sum of 9 as an odd consecutive number.
- Express an odd number as sum of prime numbers in C++
- 8.(i) Express 49 as the sum of 7 odd numbers.(ii) Express 121 as the sum of 11 odd numbers.9. How many numbers lie between squares of the following numbers?(i) 12 and 13(ii) 25 and 26(iii) 99 and 100"\n
- The sum of the squares of two consecutive odd numbers is 394. Find the numbers.
- Express the following as the sum of two odd primes.(a) 36(b) 42(c) 84(d) 98
- Express the following as the sum of two odd primes.(a) 44 (b) 36 (c) 24 (d) 18
- Count ways to express a number as sum of consecutive numbers in C++
- The sum of three consecutive odd numbers is 39. Find the number
- Express each of the following numbers as the sum of three odd primes:(a) 21 (b) 31 (c) 53 (d) 61
- The sum of two consecutive numbers are 45 find the numbers.
- What is the HCF of two consecutive(a) numbers? (b) even numbers? (c) odd numbers?
- Express the square numbers lying between 200 and 300 as the product of two consecutive natural numbers increased by 1 .