- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Express 18 as the sum of two prime numbers in all possible ways.
The given number is 18.
To do :
We have to express 18 as the sum of two prime numbers in all possible ways.
Prime number :
A number which has exactly two factors (1 , itself ).
$5 + 13 = 18, 13 + 5 = 18$
$7 + 11 = 18, 11 + 7 = 18$
5 , 7 , 11 , 13 are prime numbers.
These are the possible ways, in which 18 can be expressed as the sum of two prime numbers.
- Related Articles
- Prime numbers after prime P with sum S in C++
- Express an odd number as sum of prime numbers in C++
- Count ways to express a number as sum of consecutive numbers in C++
- (i) Express 49 as the sum of 7 odd numbers.(ii) Express 121 as the sum of 11 odd numbers.
- Represent a number as a Sum of Maximum Possible Number of Prime Numbers in C++
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers in Python
- How to express 1197 as a product of prime numbers?
- Express 144 as sum of 12 odd numbers.
- Express the following numbers as the sum of consecutive odd numbers: $36$.
- Express the following as the sum of two odd primes.(a) 44 (b) 36 (c) 24 (d) 18
- Count ways to express ‘n’ as sum of odd integers in C++
- Count ways to express a number as sum of powers in C++
- List at least three different ways in which 67 be expressed as the sum of three different prime numbers