- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain in short about five organs of the human excretory system.
Organs of the human excretory system include the Skin, Liver, Large Intestine, Lungs, and Kidneys.
It is the largest organ of a human body.
Its primary function is to protect the different organs of the body, along with excretion of compounds like NaCl and some amount of urea, through the production of sweat by sweat glands in the dermis.
It plays an important role in excreting waste from the body.
It regulates most chemical levels in the blood and excretes a product called bile.
It converts poisonous ammonia into urea and is excreted from the urine.
Its main function is to eliminate solid wastes that remain after the food is digested.
It also collects and excretes waste from throughout the body, including bilirubin (a waste product from the liver), in the bile.
It is responsible for the excretion of gaseous wastes from the body.
The main waste gas that is excreted by the lungs is carbon dioxide, which is produced by cellular respiration in cells throughout the body
It is the main organ of the human excretory system.
Its primary function is to eliminate excess water and wastes from the bloodstream by the production of urine.
It is part of the urinary system, which includes the ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra. These are organs that transport, store, and eliminate urine, respectively.
- Related Articles
- (a) Name the various organs of the human excretory system.(b) Draw a neat labelled diagram of the human excretory system.(c) What is the function of excretory system in humans ?
- Human Excretory System
- Name The Organs That Form the Excretory System in Human Beings. Describe in Brief How Urine Is Produced in Human Body.
- (a) What is the function of our nervous system?(b) What are the main organs of the human nervous system? Draw a labelled diagram to show the main organs of the human nervous system.(c) How does the human nervous system work? Explain.
- The excretory unit in the human excretory system is called:(a) nephron (b) neuron (c) nephridia (d) kidneyon
- Draw a diagram of the human excretory system and label the various parts.
- Explain the human respiratory system.
- Define excretion.Name the basic filtration unit present in the kidney.Draw excretory system in human beings and label the following organs of excretory system which perform following functions :form urine.is a long tube which collects urine from kidney.store urine until it is passed out.
- Explain about the long position and short position
- The main excretory product in human being is _______.
- Explain about financial system in India.
- What Is Skeletal System and Excretory System ?
- Name the organs of the human female reproductive system. Draw a neat, labelled diagram of the human female reproductive system and describe its working. How much is the gestation period in humans?
- What is the Transplantation of human organs act, 1994?
- (a) What is the function of the respiratory system?(b) What are the major organs of respiratory system in man (or humans) ?(c) Draw a labelled diagram of the human respiratory system.