- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain different ways to induce current in a coil.
The electric current in a coil can be induced due to the relative motion between the coil and the magnetic field.
It can be done in two different ways:
1. When a coil is moved rapidly between the two poles of a horse-shoe magnet, then an electric current is induced in a coil.
2. When a magnet is moved rapidly toward a coil, then an electric current is induced in the coil.
- Related Articles
- Current Coil
- Different ways to overload a method in Java
- Different ways to start a Task in C#
- Different ways to clear a list in Python
- Two circular coils A and B are placed closed to each other. If the current in the coil A is changed, will some current be induced in the coil B? Give reason.
- The phenomenon of electromagnetic induction is$(a)$. the process of charging a body.$(b)$. the process of generating magnetic field due to a current passing through a coil.$(c)$. producing induced current in a coil due to relative motion between a magnet and the coil.$(d)$. the process of rotating a coil of an electric motor.
- (a) Draw the magnetic lines of force due to a circular wire carrying current.(b) What are the various ways in which the strength of magnetic field produced by a current-carrying circular coil can be increased?
- Different ways to concatenate Strings in Java
- Different ways to create Objects in Java
- Different Ways to Add Parentheses in C++
- Explain the different ways in which data from a series data structure can be accessed in Python?
- How does the magnetic field of secondary coil change when the magnetic field of first coil increases due to increase in flow of current?
- Different ways of Reading a file in C#
- Extending a list in Python (5 different ways)
- Name the device which is used to reverse the direction of current in the coil of a motor?