- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Complete the crossword puzzle given below:"
1. Cilia: Help Paramoecium in locomotion.
2. Ribosome: Structure that helps in protein synthesis.
3. Vacuoles: Storage structures of a cell.
4. Chloroplasts : Help plant cells in converting solar energy into the usable form.
5. Cell Membrane: Regulates the entry and exit of materials in and out of the cell.
6. Nucleus: Control center of the cell.
7. Chromosomes: Impart colors to flowers and fruits.
8. Cell Wall: Provides shapes and rigidity to a plant cell.
9. Gene: Responsible for transferring traits from one generation to the next.
10. Mitochondria: the powerhouse of the cell.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started