- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare the Chemical Properties of Metals and Non metals in tabular form.
1. Metals are easily corrodible.
2. They have 1, 2 or 3 electrons in the valence shell. So they can lose electrons easily.
3. Metals produce the basic oxides.
4. They are electropositive in nature.
5. These acts as a good reducing agent.
1. Nonmetals are not easily corrodible.
2. Nonmetals own more than 4 electrons in their valence shell. So they can easily gain electrons.
3. These forms acidic oxide.
4. These are electronegative in nature. 5. They act as a great oxidizing agent.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started