- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can negative numbers be prime?
Negative integers cannot be prime.
Prime numbers are those numbers that are divisible by themselves and 1. No other number or numbers can divide them. These numbers have only two factors which include 1 as well.
Eg: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17....and so on.
- Related Articles
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers in Python
- C++ Program to Check Whether a Number can be Expressed as Sum of Two Prime Numbers
- Check if elements of array can be made equal by multiplying given prime numbers in Python
- Java Program to Check Whether a Number can be Expressed as Sum of Two Prime Numbers
- Haskell Program to Check Whether a Number can be Expressed as Sum of Two Prime Numbers
- Swift program to check whether a number can be expressed as sum of two prime numbers
- What are prime numbers and co-prime numbers?
- Count of distinct sums that can be obtained by adding prime numbers from given arrays in C++
- What are prime numbers and composite numbers And how we can know thank the prime or composite numbers are odd or even?
- Define prime numbers.
- Negative Binary Numbers\n
- What is negative numbers ?
- Which MySQL Data Type can be used to store Negative Number?
- Prevent negative numbers in MySQL?