- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
â€śSay no to crackersâ€ť campaign was organised by school children. Why?
“Say no to crackers” campaign was started by school children to reduce air pollution levels during Diwali.
- Related Articles
- Why is it so difficult sometimes to say no?
- Why do we say three is no natural death in single-celled organisms?
- Why is physical abuse to children illegal?
- Why was silver replaced by gold to control the Indian economy?
- Style every element that has no children with CSS
- The given pie chart shows the result of a survey carried out to find the modes of travel used by children to go to school.$( a)$. What is the most common mode of transport?$( b)$. What fraction of children travel by car?$( c)$ If $18$ children travel by car, how many children took part in the survey?$( d)$ By which two modes of transport are equal number of children travelling?"\n
- DOMException Failed to load because no supported source was found
- A child friendly bank announces a savings scheme for school children. They will give kiddy banks to children. Children have to keep their savings in it and the bank collects all the money once in a year. To encourage children savings, they give 6% interest if the amount exceeds by Rs. 10000 and other wise 5%. Find the interest received by a school if the deposit is Rs. 9000 for one year.
- If there was no air on the earth, would air travel by aeroplanes, helicopters be possible?
- Using divisibility tests, determine which of the following numbers are divisible by 2 ; by 3 ; by 4 ; by 5 ; by 6 ; by 8 ; by 9 ; by 10 ; by 11 (say, yes or no):"
- Paheli and Boojho have to cover different distances to reach their school but they take the same time to reach the school. What can you say about their speed?
- Using pisibility tests, determine which of the following numbers are divisible by $2$; by $3$; by $4$; by $5$; by $6$; by $8$; by $9;$ by $10$; by $11$ $(say,\ yes\ or\ no):"\n
- What are the top Reasons given by Indian Parents why their children should get Married. ASAP!
- Explain why, school bags are provided with wide straps to carry them.
- Children Bereaved by Parent or Sibling Death