- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Calculate the number of moles in 12.044 × 1025 atoms of phosphorus.
12.044 × 1025 atoms of phosphorus
6.022 × 1023 atoms of phosphorus = 1 mole
12.044 × 1025 atoms of phosphorus = 12.044 × 1025/6.022 × 1023 = 199.9 moles or 200 moles
Therefore, 12.044 × 1025 atoms of phosphorus have 200 moles.
- Related Articles
- Calculate the mass of 12.044 × 1025 molecules of oxygen (O2).
- Calculate the number of moles for the following:(i) 52 g of He (finding mole from mass)(ii) 12.044 x 1023 number of He atoms (finding mole from number of particles).
- Find the mass of 2 moles of nitrogen atoms.
- Raunak took 5 moles of carbon atoms in a container and Krish also took 5 moles of sodium atoms in another container of same weight.(a) Whose container is heavier?(b) Whose container has more number of atoms?
- What is the mass of(a) 1 mole of nitrogen atoms?(b) 4 moles of aluminium atoms (Atomic mass of aluminium = 27)?(c) 10 moles of sodium sulphite (Na2S03)?
- From the symbol 3115P, state :(i) mass number of phosphorus,(ii) atomic number of phosphorus, and(iii) electron configuration of phosphorus.
- How many moles are present in 28 g of nitrogen atoms?1 mole 2.3 moles0.5 mole2 moles
- Calculate the mass of 3.011 × 1024 atoms of carbon.
- What is the number of molecules in 1.5 moles of ammonia?
- Fill in the following blanks :(a) 1 mole contains ...................... atoms, molecules or ions of a substance.(b) A mole represents an ..................... number of particles of a substance.(c) 60 g of carbon element are ................... moles of carbon atoms.(d) 0.5 mole of calcium element has a mass of ......................(e) 64 g of oxygen gas contains ....................... moles of oxygen atoms.
- Number of Atoms in C++
- If one gram of sulphur contains x atoms, calculate the number of atoms in one gram of oxygen element.(Atomic masses : S = 32 u ; O = 16 u)
- Which of the following correctly represents 360 g of water?2 moles of H2O20 moles of water6.022 × 1023 molecules of water1.2044 × 1025 molecules of water(a) (i)(b) (i) and (iv)(c) (ii) and (iii) (d) (ii) and (iv)
- Find the number of moles in the following:(i) 50 g of H2O(ii) 7 g of Na
- Does the increasing number of moles on your body indicate some illness?