- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A woman uses pills A as a method of birth control (or preventing pregnancy). The pills A stop the ovaries from releasing ovum into oviducts. Another woman uses pills B as a method of birth control. The pills B kill the sperms and prevent pregnancy.(a) What do the pills A contain?
(b) What is the common name of pills A?
(c) What do the pills B contain?
(d) What is the common name of pills B?
(e) What is the general name of these methods of birth control?
(a) Pills used by the woman to prevent pregnancy contain hormones.
(b) The common name of pills A (preventing pregnancy) is oral pills.
(c) The pills B contain spermicides (that kill the sperms and prevent pregnancy).
(d) The common name of pills B is vaginal pills.
(e) The general name of these methods of birth control is known as the chemical method.
- Related Articles
- What Happens When You Stop Taking Birth Control Pills?
- Which is a safer contraceptive, birth control pills or IUD?
- (a)What substances are contained (i) in oral pills, and (ii) in vaginal pills, used as contraceptives? How do they work?(b)How does copper-T prevent pregnancy? (c)Name the disease caused by HIV.
- Creating a Tabbed pills and Vertical pills navigation menu in Bootstrap
- The Risks of Taking Sleeping Pills
- Bootstrap Pills
- Bootstrap Vertical Pills
- Which of the following method of contraception protects a person from acquiring a sexually transmitted disease?(a) oral pills (b) condom (c) copper-T (d) surgery
- (a)Describe the surgical methods of birth control (i) for men, and (ii) for women.(b) Name two devices used in the barrier method of birth control.
- Bootstrap nav-pills class
- Pills with Dropdowns Bootstrap Example
- Vertically stack pills with Bootstrap
- (a)What is the name of surgical method of birth control (or preventing pregnancy) which is carried out (i) in men, and (ii) in women?(b)Name the part of a seed which (i) contains stored food (ii) grows into root, and (iii) grows into shoot.
- Style navigation pills inside the Bootstrap 4 card header
- Bootstrap 4 .card-header-pills class