- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) What are natural resources? Name some of the important natural resources
(b) State two factors that work against an equitable distribution of natural resources.
(a) Natural resources are the resources present in the environment and developed without the interferences of mankind.
Examples of natural resources are air, water, sunlight, soil, animals and fossil fuels.
(b) Factors that work against an equitable distribution of natural resources are:
(i) Industrialist overexploits natural resources for their short-term benefits.
(ii) Certain class or group of people gets access to the natural raw material that leads to improper management of resources.
- Related Articles
- (a) What is meant by inexhaustible natural resources? Name two inexhaustible natural resources.(b)What is meant by exhaustible natural resources? Name any two exhaustible natural resources.
- (a) What is a natural resource? Name three important natural resources.(b) Why do we need to manage our natural resources?
- What are Natural Resources?
- Why is conservation of natural resources important?
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- What is Natural Resources?
- People Natural Resources
- What are the different bases for the classification of natural resources? Explain different types of natural resources briefly.
- List five things you have done over the last one week to-(a) conserve our natural resources.(b) increase the pressure on our natural resources.
- What are Natural Resources, and its types?
- Why Fossil Fuels are Exhaustible natural resources?
- Explain Why Fossil Fuels are Exhaustible natural resources?
- Sunlight and air are inexhaustible natural resources. Comment.
- Distinguish between inexhaustible and exhaustible natural resources.
- Some natural resources are given below. Classify them into the exhaustible and inexhaustible natural resources.Air, coal, natural gas, sunlight, petroleum, minerals, forests, oxygen