- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Ashish purchase a laptop with a marked price of rupees 36000 at a discount of 10% . If the GST is charged at the rate of 28% , find the amount ashish has to pay for purchasing the laptop
Given: Ashish purchase a laptop with a marked price of rupees 36000 at a discount of 10% . If the GST is charged at the rate of 28%.
To do: To find the amount Ashish has to pay for purchasing the laptop.
As given, marked price of laptop$=₹\ 36000$
GST $=28$ % of the marked price
Therefore, $MP+GST=₹\ 36000+₹\ 10080=₹\ 46080$
Discount$=10$ % of $( MP+GST)$
Therefore, charges paid by Ashish$=₹\ 46080-₹\ 4608=₹\ 41472$.
- Related Articles
- Sonam purchase a geyser for rupees 4704 including GST. If the original price of the geyser is rupees 4200,find the rate of GST
- pya purchase a watch for rupees 336 including 12%GST and a pen for rupees 210 including 5% GST. Find the marked price for each of these items
- If the marked price of an article is â‚¹18000 and the discount is 10%, then find the discount amount.
- Find the rate of discount being given on an article whose selling price is rupees 315 after deducting a discount of rupees 210 on its marked price
- Raju purchase an AC for rupees 48000 including 28% GST . What was the price before GST added
- The price of a TV is Rs 13,000. The sales tax charged on it is at the rate of 12% . Find the amount that Vinod will have to pay if he buys it.
- If a company sells a car with a marked price of $â‚¹\ 2,72,000$ and gives a discount of $4$ % on $â‚¹\ 2,00,000$ and $2.5$ % on the remaining amount of $â‚¹\ 72,000$, then find the actual price charged by the company for the car.
- A fan is marked at rupees 625 . During the winter season, the shopkeeper allow discount and sell the fan for rupees 562.50.find the discount percent allowed
- A shopkeeper sells a saree at 8% profit and a sweater at 10% discount, thereby getting a sum of Rs. 1008. If she had sold the saree at 10% profit and the sweater at 8% discount, she would have got Rs. 1028. Find the cost price of the saree and the list price (price before discount) of the sweater.
- A shopkeeper sells a saree at \( 8 \% \) profit and a sweater at \( 10 \% \) discount, thereby, getting a sum Rs 1008 . If she had sold the saree at \( 10 \% \) profit and the sweater at \( 8 \% \) discount, she would have got Rs 1028 . Find the cost price of the saree and the list price (price before discount) of the sweater.
- Arun bought a pair of skates at a sale where the discount given was 20%. If the amount he pays is 1,600, find the marked price. Solve it through Equation method.
- In a festive season, a retailer sells readymade clothes at a discount of 20% and still gains 20% Of cost price. If the marked price for a pair of jeans is Rs4200. Find the retailer's cost price.
- A shopkeeper allows a discount of 10% to his customer and still gain 20%. Find the marked price of an article which cost rupees 450 to the shopkeeper.
- The marked price of a pair of shoes is Rs 5000 and the shopkeeper allows 15% discount . Find the selling price of shoes after discount.
- A dealer allows a discount of 10% and still gains by 10% what should be the marked price of the cost price is rs 900 ?