Overcome Social Anxiety using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Master all the tools and techniques you need to live free from Social Anxiety and Create super Self-Confidence
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Someone suffering from social anxiety feels intensely worried about socializing and interacting with others, either in particular social situations or all social situations. They may feel a mixture of fear, apprehension, and panic about being rejected, misunderstood, embarrassed, or perceived negatively during social interactions.
Does this sound like you?
- I feel dread or fear when I’m around people
- I constantly scan my surroundings to check if people approve of me
- I feel anxious about how I appear to other people in social situations
- I find reasons and make excuses to not join gatherings with friends and family because I feel stressed and nervous about them
- I get sweaty, nervous, dizzy, feel faint, or feel my heart pounding when I’m in a social situation
Now Imagine yourself....
- Being able to attend events and parties and enjoy being there
- Comfortably expressing your thoughts and opinions without any worry of judgement or disapproval
- Reaching new heights in your career and personal relationships
- Feeling relaxed and confident when attending interviews, meetings, and social gatherings
- Enjoying every moment with your family, friends, and colleagues with no fear or anxiety impacting you
In this course you will learn every tool and technique you need in order to get there - taught by a Master Psychotherapist that will take you step-by-step through the process.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone struggling with Social Anxiety
What will you learn in this course:
- Identify your specific triggers and understand what has caused your social anxiety
- Make use of the rules to combat anxiety and face your fears
- Use the CBT principles and apply them when faced with social anxiety triggers
- Have a clear plan on how to maintain the benefits long term
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No CBT or other psychological awareness/knowledge required
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- What is Social Anxiety? 05:55 05:55
- Symptoms and Avoidances 06:19 06:19
- Social Anxiety Triggers 05:42 05:42
- Testing Your Social Anxiety 04:43 04:43
- Common Treatments for Social Anxiety 03:50 03:50
- Why do you have Social Anxiety? 09:37 09:37
- The Inner Chaos starts 08:25 08:25
- Discovering your negative belief - 3 techniques 05:12 05:12
Let's get started
Taking your Anxiety Apart
Completing your Interventions
EXTRA: Seven Powerful Ways to Bust your Social Anxiety
EXTRA: A note on medication for SA
A Final Word
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now