- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Out of $15,000$ voters in a constituency, $60 \%$ voted. Find the percentage of voters who did not vote. Can you now find how many actually did not vote?
Given: Out of $15,000$ voters in a constituency, $60 \%$ voted.
To do: To find the percentage of voters who did not vote. And to find how many actually did not vote.
Total voters $= 15,000$
Percentage of voted candidates $=60$ %
Percentage of not voted candidates $=100-60=40$ %
Actual candidates, who did not vote $=40$ % of $15000$
Hence, 6,000 candidates did not vote.
- Program to find id of candidate who have hot majority vote in Python
- Program to list of candidates who have got majority vote in python
- Why did the arrival of Ivanka Trump attract so many controversies in Hyderabad?
- How did the formation of oceans take place?
- Program to find the percentage of places where knight can move and not left the board in Python
- Check if all people can vote on two machines in Python
- Many of my friends find girls who smoke cool, why?
- What was your dream and how did you achieve it?
- How did Aircell go bankrupt?
- How did Philosophy influence revolution?
- How did you know the right time to start your own business?
- How many companies did Flipkart acquire before it was sold to Walmart?
- How to find out if the GPS of an Android device is enabled or not?
- Program to find N-th term of series 1 4 15 24 45 60 92... in C++
- C++ program to find in how many bases we can represent the number not greater than M