Organizational Behaviour, HR & Leadership
Learn the Fundamentals of Organizational Behaviour, HRM and Leadership
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you interested in a career within the world of Organizational Behaviour, HR and Leadership?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Organizational Behaviour, HR and Leadership here.
Throughout this course, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of corporate behaviour, human resource management and leadership viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study five main areas:
1. An introduction to Organizational Behavior, HRM and Leadership - Organizational Behaviour, Leadership and Human Resource Management.
2. Motivating Individuals – Theories of Motivation, Motivation and Remuneration, Motivating Millennials and Post-Millennials, Herzberg Two-Factor Theory and Career Anchors.
3. Performance Management – Learn Performance Management, The PM Cycle, Approaches to Performance Management, Dealing with Poor Performance, Managing Stars and Why PM Fails.
4. Leadership Approaches – Leadership Roles Management vs. Leadership, Approaches to Leadership, The Lewin Leadership Roles, The Black-Mountain Managerial Grid, Path-Goal Theory, The Flamholtz and Randle Leadership Style Matrix, Six Emotional Leadership Styles, Transformational and Transactional Leadership, Situational Leadership, Charismatic Leadership and Servant Leadership.
5. Managing Change and Crisis – Integration: Managing Change and Crisis, The McKinsey 7S Model, Employee-Focused Change, The Deming Cycle, Revolutionary Change and Disruption, Employee-Focused Change, Foundations for a Successful Change and Crisis Management, Steps in Managing a Crisis.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future organizational behaviour, human resources and leadership direction through applying modern thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will learn to conduct research to understand theories and principles underpinning the behaviour of people in organisations to make informed decisions about how to behave in a given circumstance
- In this course you will learn to investigate and evaluate every key challenges faced by business when managing people and be able to identify and employ techniques for managing individuals, teams and organisations
- In this course you will learn about the industrial relations environment in which business operates, and be able to evaluate and develop strategies that ensure compliance
- This course equips you with the knowledge to critically analyse and evaluate your behaviour as a leader and develop the ability to adapt your behaviour to best suit the context in which you are operating
- In this course you will learn to critically evaluate and synthesise information from a wide range of sources to demonstrate research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the research outcom
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Computer with an Internet connection.
- PDF reading software, such as free Adobe Reader.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Organizational Behavior, HRM and Leadership
- Lecture 1.1: Organizational Behaviour and Leadership 00:35 00:35
- Lecture 1.2: Organisation Behaviour 02:02 02:02
- Lecture 1.4: Human Resource Management Part 1 01:56 01:56
- Lecture 1.5: Human Resource Management Part 2 01:26 01:26
Managing Change and Crisis
Sentinel | 9Business Education
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading university-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now