- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Order to reduce the loudness of a sound, we have to
$(a)$. decrease its frequency of vibration of the sound
$(b)$. increase its frequency of vibration of the sound
$(c)$. decrease its amplitude of vibration of the sound
$(d)$. increase its amplitude of vibration of the sound
The loudness of a sound gets increased by increasing its amplitude and gets decreases by decreasing its amplitude.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Android Notification Example with Vibration, Sound, Action and Big View Styles
- Increase or decrease the size of a font with CSS
- Maximize the value of A by replacing some of its digits with digits of B in C++
- Determine type of sound file using Python (sndhdr)
- How to update a column of varchar type in MySQL to increase its length?
- MongoDB query to count the frequency of every element of the array
- C++ Program to Find the Frequency of a Character in a String
- Write a C Program to count the frequency of each character
- Java Program to Find the Frequency of Character in a String
- Python Pandas - Change the frequency of the given Period object from Seconds to Daily frequency
- Python Pandas - Change the frequency of the given Period object from Seconds to Hourly frequency
- Python Pandas - Change the frequency of the given Period object from Seconds to Minutely frequency
- How to enable vibration and lights for the Android notifications?
- How can we discard a MySQL statement in the middle of its processing?
- Find the frequency of a digit in a number using C++.