Section 1 - Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning
Section 2: Entrepreneurship Creativity & Innovation
Section 3: Enterprise Resource Planning: Internal Priorities
Section 4: Operational Indicator, KPIs and Metrics
Section 5: Measurement and Presentation Tools
- Section 1 - Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning
Are you interested in a career within in the world of operations management?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of ERP Metrics here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of operations management viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of ERP Metrics:
Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning – Learn Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning, The Hierarchical Perspective, Enterprise Resource Planning ERP, Technology's Role in Business, Types of Information Systems, Interrelation Between Systems and Functional IT Systems.
Entrepreneurship Creativity & Innovation – Learn Enterprise Resource Planning: External Priorities, Overall Implementation Requisites for ERP, Challenges of ERP Implementation in Business, Senior and Project Management, Critical Factors for Successful ERP Implementation, Implementation Steps, ERP: Integration and Supply Chain Support, Web Services Integration Options, Market Information and Sales Orders, Benefits of the Marketing Information System, Customer Relationship Management and its Functions.
Enterprise Resource Planning: Internal Priorities – Learn ERP: HR Planning and Utilization, HRIS, Electronic Commerce - Accounting System Interface, E-Commerce Supply Chain Management Solutions, and Problems in ERP and E-Commerce Integration.
Operational Indicator, KPIs and Metrics – Learn Operational Indicator, KPI's and Metrics, Need for Metrics in Testing and Quality Analysis, Quality Metrics, Tips for Selection of Quality Metrics, Lead, Spot & Lagged Indicators - .Drive, Monitor & Report Indicators, Lean Manufacturing & Agility, and Quantitative vs. Qualitative Measurement Scope.
Measurement and Presentation Tools – Learn Mechanisms of Success, Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting, Balanced Scorecard Perspectives, Strategy Mapping, Balanced Scorecards vs. Dashboards and Metrics Measurements: IT Systems in ERP.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the management knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future operations management direction through applying modern ERP Metrics thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
What Will I Get ?
- In this course you will learn how to understand and analyse the key concepts in operations management, resource planning, application systems, operations management process tools and frameworks to improve core business processes.
- In this course you will learn to analyse and evaluate the role of enterprise resource planning as core to successful operations, and how operational practices contribute to the efficient operations in both service and manufacturing environment.
- This course will equip you with the tools to investigate and analyse the core business processes or an organization's internal and external supply chain interactions to create high-quality outcomes.
- In this course you will learn to appraise the use of operations resource planning, modelling and analytical tools to recommend solutions to operational problems.
- In this course you will learn how to critically evaluate and synthesise information from a wide range of sources to determine research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the outcomes in p
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux /OS X
- Stable Internet Connection
- PDF Reading Software, such as Free Adobe Reader
- Lecture 1.1: Operations of an Economic Entity: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Lecture 1.2: The Hierarchical Perspective
- Lecture 2.1: Enterprise Resource Planning: External Priorities
- Lecture 2.2: Why ERP?
- Lecture 4.1: Operational Indicator, KPI's and Metrics
- Lecture 5.1: Measurement and Presentation Tools