Openshift Comprehensive ++ Dev/Ops: Live Hands-on Katakoda
Learn Openshift 4.X+5 Hours course+Live Hands-on in Browser + CI/CD+Pipelines+Operators + Red Hat+Docker+Kubernetes+ Ops
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
It is well known that the Red Hat Openshift Platform is the best choice for enterprises to manage container workload.
Red Hat OpenShift Platform uses Kubernetes in its core and brings benefits in several areas of your enterprises, including:
Consolidation of workloads
Ease of management
Accelerated development processes
With Kubernetes' sophistication however, comes the complexity too. Thats where Openshift becomes very relevant. Openshift simplified kubernetes deployment by abstracting away the complexity and by providing a simple, unified interface. It also gives you a complete Platform as a Service offering by packaging Kubernetes, Container Registry, Container Runtime, Build and pipelines tools including Jenkins and also creates best practices and integration out of box
This course will guide not only to get theoretical knowledge in Openshift 4.X but it will let you implement your knowledge practically through guided exercises via Live Katakoda Scenerio's.
Please feel free to look at course description and we Hope to see you inside course
What will you learn in this course:
- Openshift Basics & Architecture
- Deploying an Application On Openshift
- CI/CD with Openshift using Openshift Pipelines
- Setup integration between Openshift and SCM
- All basics and advanced concepts required for developing in Openshift
- Practical hands on Live Cluster
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic System Administration
- Containers (Not Mandatory )
- Basics of Kubernetes (Not Mandatory)
- Laptop or PC or Mobile
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Basic YAML syntax
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to course
- Introduction 02:15 02:15
- Course Structure 02:59 02:59
- Connect with us 02:04 02:04
- Introduction to Practice Exercise with Katakoda 01:45 01:45
Basics of Openshift
OpenShift Architecture Concepts
Understanding Operators in Openshift
Getting Started with Openshift
Connecting to Openshift Clusters
Understanding basic K8s/Openshift Workloads before moving to Openshift
Start Building Applications in Openshift (Part1) : Understanding projects
Start Building Applications in Openshift (Part2) : Build Strategies
Start Building Applications in Openshift (Part3) : Understanding Entire Process
CI/CD with Openshift
Final note to students
I'm a Software Engineer by profession, but an Entrepreneur (Intrapreneur) by passion.
I love learning, and learning for everything around.
I've been blessed with some great motivators and entrepreneurs who have helped me learn about the key business skills and mentored me to dwell like one.
My one single aim is to create a magical change for the society with my acquired skills putting up enormous effort to do it.
My work at every stage of life, be it be my school, my intern company or my present company, have helped me master myself for my core skills.
I would love to have a Service Industry start-up for myself and this has been a constant target for me
Technical Skill Set :
• Containerization :- Docker , Kubernetes ,OpenShift, Helm
• CI Tool :- Jenkins , Hudson ,AutoScaling
IAAS --> Terraform/Ansible/Chef
• Cloud Technologies : AWS ,Azure , EC2 , S3 ,VPC , IAM , Route 53 , CloudFront , CloudTrail, CloudWatch ,ELB,EBS , Cloud Formation ,SNS ,SES ,AWS Lambda
• Repository Tool :- Perforce,Git, Bitbucket
• Automation tools :- WebDriver,TestComplete, Appium, Jmeter, RestAssured , SOAP UI , Mocha Chai , NighWatch , Protractor.
• Database :- Oracle,CouchBase, mySQL, postgresql, elasticsearch, DB 2
• Framework :- TestNG, JUnit,Cucumber, Rspec, RestAssured , HTTP client, Modular/Hybrid framework for Test Automation
• Tools :- NewRelic, RubyMine, Eclipse, Intellij Idea, CodeCollab, sublimetext
• Reporting tools :- Oracle BI, #Zeplin , Kibana , Prometheus , CloudWatch
• Build tool :- Maven, ANT
• Design Patterns :- POM , Singleton
• Defect tracking tools :- JIRA, Rally, TeamTrack, Bugzilla, Test Link, TestRail , QC
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now