- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
One equation of a pair of dependent linear equations is $ -5 x+7 y=2 $. The second equation can be
(A) $ 10 x+14 y+4=0 $
(B) $ -10 x-14 y+4=0 $
(C) $ -10 x+14 y+4=0 $
,b>(D) $ 10 x-14 y=-4 $
One equation of a pair of dependent linear equations is \( -5 x+7 y=2 \).
We have to find the second equation.
We know that,
The condition for dependent linear equations is,
\( -5x+7y-2=0 \)
$a_1=-5, b_1=7, c_1=-2$
$a_2=2(-5)=-10, b_2=2(7)=14, c_2=2(-2)=-4$
The required dependent linear equation is $a_2x+b_2y+c_2=0$, i.e., $-10x+14y-4=0$
- Solve a linear matrix equation or system of linear scalar equations in Python
- int(5) vs. int(10) in MySQL?
- Print values of ‘a’ in equation (a+b) <= n and a+b is divisible by x
- C program to find the solution of linear equation
- 10’s Complement of a decimal number?
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- What is 10 Gigabit Ethernet?
- How to perform rounding in R to next 10 instead of nearest 10?
- Find number of solutions of a linear equation of n variables in C++
- C++ Program to Solve any Linear Equation in One Variable
- Find the Number of solutions for the equation x + y + z <= n using C++
- Get the base 10 logarithm of a value in Java
- Program to find N-th term of series 0, 10, 30, 60, 99, 150, 210, 280...in C++
- How to find the first 10 characters of a string in C#?
- Check if a number can be expressed as 2^x + 2^y in C++
- How can we use the SciPy library to solve a Linear equation?