Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Many skills are going to be covered under this training program on the octave. Some of the core skills that are covered are as follows:
Under the module of octave machine learning training participants will learn about introduction to machine learning, download and installation of the octave machine learning package, Matrix in the octave, strings, data structures, and logical structures, plotting, univariate, etc.
Under this module of octave machine learning training for or intermediate level learn about octave machine learning, functions, if statement function, if-statement nested conditional, control state in FM switch, for loop, for and if, nested and DateTime, nested for loop, date format, adding date and time functions, output statements, input functions, loading data, interpretation, extrapolation, etc.
This module of GNU octave concepts, participants will learn about the introduction of the octave, installation of the octave, basic commands, basic operations, variables, operators, comparison operators, Boolean operators, looping, functions, introduction to functions, examples of functions, calculation of functions, returning from a function, trigonometric functions, Matrix calculation, vectors in arrays, etc.
The training program on octave is a one-stop solution for all the individuals who are looking forward to learning something new and demanding skill that would help them men escalating their career and also so easy to understand too. With the help of this training, one would be able to easily get into the industry and start a career in the field of the octave machine learning profession.
What will you learn in this course:
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
- The skills that you will learn in this Octave training course would include those of programming as the Octave language in itself is an open-source, interpreted, a structural programming language which makes use of functions and scripts to execute the programs.
- Coding skills are anyway a must thing if you are working in a software-related industry especially in the field of analytics. Octave training ensures that this skillset of yours is taken care of.
- The next skill that you will learn is the analytical skill as the Octave software is mainly used for data analytics and its purposes, therefore analysis of data, preprocessing, manipulation, cleansing and other forms of the raw level of processing on data is done and therefore the Octave training ensures that you are not left devoid of this skillset.
- Other skills include understanding the neural networking ecosystem, data science, and its components, big data and its domain, functional skillset as the datasets provided to the Octave software would relate to some business unit and some functional domain and would have some form of an analytical background.
- It could be a big data-based, data science, or a neural network-based.
- All these skillsets are a great add on to your professional course and if you choose the Octave training course these skills will be added to your portfolio.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
To start with the Octave training, you should have the following prerequisites in place.
- You should have a coding or programming background. Even if you do not have a background, you should at least understand the basics of any high-level programming language.
- You should be familiar with computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, etc.
- You should be familiar with basic fundamental concepts of mathematics such as plotting techniques, numerical calculation, regression analysis, etc.
- You should be familiar with the data analytics concepts and should be able to do data crunching and data manipulation
- You should be self-motivated and keen to learn the Octave training
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Octave Machine Learning Intermadiate 02:20 02:20
Nested and Datetime
Corporate Bridge Consultancy Private Limited
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill-based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill-based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job-oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now