Numpy with Python
NumPy is a library for the Python programming language
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this series, we cover the basics of using NumPy for basic data analysis. Some of the things that are covered are as follows: installing NumPy using the Anaconda Python distribution, creating NumPy arrays in a variety of ways, gathering information about large datasets such as the mean, median and standard deviation, as well as utilizing Jupyter Notebooks for exploration using NumPy. If you are looking to get started with NumPy then join us!
1. NumPy Introduction
2. Python Numpy Array
3. Indexing & Slicing - 1
4. Indexing & Slicing - 2
5. Statistical Functions, Operators & Random Numbers
6. What is Data Science
7. What is Machine Learning
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Data Science
What will you learn in this course:
- What is NumPy?
- Python Numpy Array
- Indexing & Slicing
- Statistical Functions, Operators & Random Numbers
- What is Data Science
- What is Machine Learning
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Previous programming experience. Familiarity with collection types in Python.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Numpy with Python
- Session 1. NumPy Introduction 00:31 00:31
- NumPy Introduction 34:09 34:09
- Session 2. Python Numpy Array 00:28 00:28
- Python Numpy Array 22:32 22:32
- Session 3. Indexing & Slicing - 1 00:42 00:42
- Indexing & Slicing - 1 19:29 19:29
- Session 4. Indexing & Slicing - 2 00:47 00:47
- Indexing & Slicing - 2 30:21 30:21
- Session 5. Statistical Functions, Operators & Random Numbers 00:48 00:48
- Statistical Functions, Operators & Random Numbers 20:12 20:12
- What is Data Science 32:26 32:26
- What is Machine Learning 26:33 26:33
DATAhill Solutions Srinivas ReddyData Scientist
Mr. Srinivas Reddy is Founder & MD of DATAhill Solutions
He is Research Scholar (Ph.D) on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
He Received Masters of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTU, MICROSOFT Certified Professional, IBM Certified Professional & Certified from IIT Kanpur & IIT Ropar.
Having 10+ Years of Experience in Software & Training.
His Experience includes Managing, Data Processing, Data Cleaning, Predicting and Analyzing of Large volume of Business Data.
Expertise in Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Python, R, Weka, Data Management & BI Technologies.
Having Patents and Publications in Various Fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science Technologies.
Professionally, He is Data Science Management Consultant with over 7+ years of Experience in Finance, Retail, Transport and other Industries.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now