- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Non-metals are usually poor conductors of heat and electricity. They are non-lustrous, non-sonorous, non-malleable and are colored.
(a) Name a lustrous non-metal.
(b) Name a non-metal which exists as a liquid at room temperature.
(c) The allotropic form of a non-metal is a good conductor of electricity. Name the allotrope.
(d) Name a non-metal which is known to form the largest number of compounds.
(e) Name a non-metal other than carbon which shows allotropy.
(f) Name a non-metal which is required for combustion.
(a) Iodine is a lustrous nonmetal.
(b) Bromine is a non-metal which exists as a liquid at room temperature.
(c) Graphite is the allotropic form of a non-metal is a good conductor of electricity.
(d) Carbon is non-metal which is known to form the largest number of compounds.
(e) Sulphur and phosphorus also shows allotrpy.
(f) Oxygen is required for combustion.
- What are Conventional and Non-Conventional Investment Projects?
- How are redeemable and non-redeemable preference shares valued?
- What are access modifiers and non-access modifiers in Java?
- What are the Privileged and Non-Privileged instructions in Operating System?
- What are the differences between 1-Persistent and Non-Persistent CSMA?
- What are the differences between Non-persistent and p-Persistent CSMA?
- What are the differences between a static and a non-static class in C#?
- Preemptive and Non-Preemptive Scheduling
- How many non-access modifiers are there in Java?
- How are access links and displays used to access non-local names?
- Inverting and Non-Inverting Operational Amplifiers
- Current, non-current and contingent liabilities
- What is GAAP and Non-GAAP?
- What are the different types of veg and non-veg kababs prepared in India?