- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Namita travels 20 km 50 m every day. Out of this she travels 10 km 200 m by bus and the rest by auto. How much distance does she travel by auto?
Namita travels 20 km 50 m every day. Out of this, she travels 10 km 200 m by bus and the rest by auto.
We have to find the distance she travels by auto.
We know that,
$1\ km=1000\ m$
Total distance travelled by Namita $= 20\ km\ 50\ m$
$= 20.05\ km$
Distance travelled by bus $= 10\ km\ 200\ m$
$= 10.2\ km$
Distance travelled by auto $=$ Total distance travelled $-$ Distance travelled by bus
$=20.05\ km-10.2\ km$
Hence, Namita travels 9.850 km by auto.
- Java Program to calculate distance light travels
- Program to convert speed in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa in C++
- Convert distance from km to meters and centimeters in PL/SQL
- Find the number closest to n and divisible by m in C++
- How to retrieve auto-incremented value generated by PreparedStatement using JDBC?
- How to retrieve auto-incremented value generated by Statement using JDBC?
- Maximize the profit by selling at-most M products in C++
- Program to find the maximum sum of the subarray modulo by m in Python
- How to replace auto-labelled relative values by absolute values in Matplotlib?
- Program to find out the minimum number of intercountry travels in a road trip in Python
- Print all the combinations of N elements by changing sign such that their sum is divisible by M in C++
- N digit numbers divisible by 5 formed from the M digits in C++
- Set MySQL int column to auto increment by 1 beginning at 10000?
- How much energy is recovered by regenerative braking?
- Count of m digit integers that are divisible by an integer n in C++