- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name two objects other than planets which are members of the solar system.
We have to name two objects other than planets which are members of the solar system.
The two objects that are not planets but are part of the solar system are 1. Astroids 2. comets.
Let us know a little about what are asteroids and comets:
Asteroids are also part of the solar system but they are not planets. Asteroids are also known as minor planets or planetoids due to their small size. The size of the asteroids is so small that they ant be called planets. Asteroids are rocks that are revolving around the sun in their orbits.
Comets are not the planets but are part of the solar system. Dust, frozen ice, and rocks form comets in the solar system.
- Which is the coldest planet in the solar system?
- Other than Insurance, which product gives me more return than Fixed Deposit?
- Program to find sum of two numbers which are less than the target in Python
- Are there any other ways I can improve my concentration other than the Rubic Cube?
- Which statement, other than START TRANSACTION, is used for starting a transaction?
- How to apply Greater Than or Equal operation on the elements of two series objects?
- What are the tools to support Data Science other than Python and R?
- Check whether two strings are anagram of each other in Python
- Check if two strings are anagram of each other using C++
- Find the element before which all the elements are smaller than it, and after which all are greater in Python
- What are static members of a C# Class?
- What are static members of a Java class?
- 8085 program to count number of elements which are less than 0A
- Display the Operating System name in Java