- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name the forces acting on a plastic bucket containing water held above ground level in your hand. Discuss why the forces acting on the bucket do not bring a change in its state of motion.
A situation when a plastic bucket containing water is held above ground level in our hand.
To name the forces acting on the plastic bucket and we have to discuss why the forces acting on the bucket do not bring a change in its state of motion.
When a plastic bucket containing water is held above ground level in our hand, two types of forces act on the bucket-
1. Muscular force:
Muscular force is our physical strength to hold the bucket above ground level. This muscular force acts in the upward direction.
2. Gravitational force:
The weight$(gravitational\ force)$ of the bucket containing water tends to attract the bucket downwards.
Why there is no change in the bucket's state of motion:
The muscular and gravitational forces acting on the bucket are the same in magnitude but opposite in direction. Both forces act in opposite directions, they cancel each other. Therefore, there is no change in the bucket's state of motion.
- Why so mangrove roots grow above the ground?
- What are the 42 mobile apps China is allegedly using to spy on the Indian forces?
- What are the Porter's 5 Forces in Marketing?
- Bucket Sort
- How to get the bucket location of a S3 bucket using Boto3 and AWS Client?
- How to get the bucket logging details of a S3 bucket using Boto3 and AWS Client?
- Python Program to Find the Gravitational Force Acting Between Two Objects
- Golang Program to Find the Gravitational Force Acting Between Two Objects
- Can the new Edible water bottle replace plastic bottles in the future?
- Discuss the Single Level Interrupts in Computer Architecture?
- What is plastic pollution and its effect on the environment?
- Program to maximize the minimum force between balls in a bucket using Python
- C++ Program to Implement Bucket Sort
- What is the difference between on, over, and above?
- Why is the atmosphere much rarer on the moon than on the earth?