- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name the following.
(a) Tissue that forms the inner lining of our mouth.
(b) Tissue that connects muscle to bone in humans.
(c) Tissue that transports food in plants.
(d) Tissue that stores fat in our body.
(e) Connective tissue with a fluid matrix.
(f) Tissue present in the brain.
(a) Tissue that forms the inner lining of our mouth. Epithelial Tissues
(b) Tissue that connects muscle to bone in humans. Tendons
(c) Tissue that transports food in plants. Phloem
(d) Tissue that stores fat in our body. Adipose Tissues
(e) Connective tissue with a fluid matrix. Blood
(f) Tissue present in the brain. Nervous Tissue
Thin, irregularly shaped cells create a continuous sheet in epithelial tissues. They cover the body's surfaces, cavities, and organs. Epithelial tissue makes up the skin, mouth lining, blood vessels, mouth, lungs, nose, esophagus, and kidney tubules. They absorb, protect, filter, secrete, diffuse, sense, and excrete.
A tendon is a tight band of fibrous connective tissue that links muscle to bone and distributes the mechanical force of muscle contraction to the bones. Tendons are in the head, neck, and feet. Tendons and ligaments are collagen-based. Ligaments link bones to tendons.
Adipose tissue is the loose connective tissue composed of adipocyte cells or fat storage cells. Its main role is to store energy in the form of fat, although it also cushions and insulates the body.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Is it true that the color of our eyes indicates our health condition?
- What are the 10 habits that drain our brain?
- Find the only element that appears b times using C++
- Find numbers a and b that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Find three element from different three arrays such that that a + b + c = sum in Python
- What are the changes that occur in our body with the increase of age?
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- Count the number of rectangles such that ratio of sides lies in the range [a,b] in C++.
- Program to find the sum of elements that forms a Z shape on matrix in Python
- Find a palindromic string B such that given String A is a subsequence of B in C++
- Count the triplets such that A[i] < B[j] < C[k] in C++
- Find all pairs (a, b) in an array such that a % b = k in C++
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- Find all triplets in a sorted array that forms Geometric Progression in C++
- Count of all possible values of X such that A % X = B in C++