- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name the correct substrate for the following enzymes:
(i) Pepsin: Pepsin helps in the digestion of proteins into amino acids.
(ii) Amylase: An enzyme in saliva called amylase begins to break down into maltose sugar.
(iii) Lipase: It is an enzyme that acts on emulsified fats (lipids) into digestible form.]
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- How can create a table having the name like a^b along with same column name? name?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- What is the correct DateTime format for a MySQL Database?
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the following grammar S → x A y |x B y |x A z A → q s | q B → q
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- Construct a ∈-NFA for the language L = (a* + b*)
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++