- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name the angles in the given figure.
We have to name the angles in the given figure.
The angles in the given figure are:
$\angle DAB, \angle ABC, \angle BCD$ and $\angle CDA$.
- Related Articles
- Find the angles given in the figure."\n
- Find all the angles in the figure given below."\n
- Name the rays and starting point in the given figure :"\n
- Identify all the lines and mention and all the angles in the given figure."\n
- How many pairs of adjacent angles, in all, can you name in the figure?"\n
- In the adjoining figure, name the following pairs of angles.(i) Obtuse vertically opposite angles(ii) Adjacent complementary angles(iii) Equal supplementary angles(iv) Unequal supplementary angles(v) Adjacent angles that do not form a linear"\n
- In the adjoining figure, name the following pairs of angles.$(i)$ Obtuse vertically opposite angles$(ii)$ Adjacent complementary angles$(iii)$ Equal supplementary angles$(iv)$ Unequal supplementary angles$(v)$ Adjacent angles that do not form a linear pair"
- In the adjoining figure, $p||q$. Find the unknown angles."
- In the figure, name the following:Five line segments."\n
- In the given figure, find \( x \)."\n
- In the adjoining figure, identify$(i)$ the pairs of corresponding angles.$(ii)$ the pairs of alternate interior angles.$(iii)$ the pairs of interior angles on the same side of the transversal.$(iv)$ the vertically opposite angles."
- In the given figure, $DE \| BC$. Find AD."
- In the given figure, find the total distance travelled."\n
- Find the value of \( x \) in the given figure."\n
- Determine the value of $x$ in the given figure."\n