- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) three elements that have a single electron in their outermost shells.
(b) two elements that have two electrons in their outermost shells.
(c) three elements with filled outermost shells.
(a) The three elements that have a single electron in their outermost shells are-
Lithium : Atomic number – 3(2, 1);
Sodium : Atomic number – 11(2, 8, 1);
Potassium : Atomic number – 19(2, 8, 8, 1).
(b) The two elements that have two electrons in their outermost shells are
Beryllium : Atomic number – 4(2, 2);
Calcium : Atomic number – 20(2, 8, 8, 2)
(c) Three elements with filled outermost shells are-
Helium : Atomic number – 2(2);
Neon : Atomic number – 10(2, 8);
Argon : Atomic number – 18(2, 8, 8).
- Find all elements in array which have at-least two greater elements in C++
- Indian companies have dramatically reduced their H1-B visa filings this year !!
- Return records that do not have a value in a certain field with two SELECT statement in a single MySQL query
- Find three element from different three arrays such that that a + b + c = sum in Python
- How to remove list elements by their name in R?
- Maximum sum such that no two elements are adjacent in C++
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- What are the three books that everyone should read once in their lifetime?
- Minimum flips in two binary arrays so that their XOR is equal to another array in C++.
- What are the shells available in LINUX OS?
- Maximum sum such that no two elements are adjacent - Set 2 in C++
- Find sub-arrays from given two arrays such that they have equal sum in Python
- Maximum sum in circular array such that no two elements are adjacent in C++
- What are the components and shells of UNIX?
- Maximum sum in a 2 x n grid such that no two elements are adjacent in C++