MySQL a-z in Telugu
Data Base Management Step by Step through MySQL
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course will take you from beginner in SQL and MySQL to an advanced level. Whether you're a complete beginner with only basic computer knowledge, or a professional who already uses MySQL but wants to understand advanced features like transactions, user permissions, triggers and stored procedures etc.. this course can help you.
Database skills are highly in demand in the I.T. industry; everything from websites to multiplayer games are likely to make use of some kind of database.
MySQL is a free, industrial-strength relational database, very widely used all over the world. In fact, the MySQL Community Server (which this course covers to an advanced level) is the world's most popular open-source database, used by millions of websites.
What will you learn in this course:
- Create, query and update databases
- Understand transactions and database isolation levels.
- How to use triggers, views and stored procedures etc. objects.
- Understand database users and security.
- By the end of the course you will be able to use MySQL to an advanced level.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You will need to download and install the free MySQL Server Community Edition and the free MySQL Workbench or phpMyadmin. We explained in this course.
- No prior knowledge is required, other than basic knowledge of your computer.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Database 06:35 06:35
- DBMS Models & HDBMS 04:53 04:53
- DBMS Models & NDBMS 03:33 03:33
- DBMS Models & RDBMS 07:14 07:14
- DBMS Models & ORDBMS & OODBMS 08:25 08:25
- Database Architecture 1 tier, 2 tier & 3 tier 11:00 11:00
Basics of MySQL
SQL commands in MySQL
Operators & Data Integrity Constraints in MySQL
Indexes & Partitioning in MySQL
Built-in Functions in MySQL
Joins & Sub queries in MySQL
TCL & DCL Commands in MySQL
MySQL & GUI ( phpMyAdmin)
Stored Routines ( Sub Programs) & Cursors in MySQL
How to use Triggers,Events & views in MySQL
Vijay Kumar Parvatha Reddy
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now