- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them because
(a) there is no oxygen on high mountains
(b) there is deficiency of oxygen on mountains at high altitude
(c) oxygen is used for cooking
(d) oxygen keeps them warm at low temperature.
Correct Answer: (b) there is deficiency of oxygen on mountains at high altitude
Explanation: Due to the increase in altitude, the atmosphere gets thinner and the supply of oxygen is reduced. This causes difficulty in breathing on hill stations and mountains. Therefore, mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them while climbing the mountains.
- Why are mountains triangular in shape?
- Is there any duty concession on farm vehicles?
- Is there a goto statement available in bash on Linux?
- Returning a value even if there is no result in a MySQL query?
- Is there a life beyond death?
- HTML5 SVG css3 transition on fill not working when there is external link
- Why are there bumps on the F and J keys on a Keyboard?
- Is there any Python object inspector?
- What would happen if there were no Moon?
- Find if there is a subarray with 0 sum in C++
- What MYSQL INTERVAL() function returns if there is no bigger number in the list of arguments than the number at first argument?
- Is there PHP basename() equivalent in MySQL?
- Is there anything like substr_replace in MySQL?