Mobile UI and UX Design
Mobile User Interface and User Experience
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Mobile devices are now used for everything from banking to gaming – so user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design have never been more important. If a website is difficult to navigate or the layout of an app is confusing, users will be gone in seconds. An in-depth understanding of mobile UI/UX design is critical for good mobile usability, for keeping your users engaged, and for ensuring your product stays relevant.
Make your Mobile UI Design Pop
- Understand the basics of UI/UX mobile application design
- Learn each step of the design process from planning to project completion
- Gain an insight into current mobile UI/UX design trends and developments
- Develop key skills to plan, manage and develop mobile usability
Understand the Mobile UX Design Process
While UI and UX design are often bundled together as one, they are in fact two separate disciplines. UI design is centered on layout and the fine detail of how the user interacts with the product (i.e a slide vs. a simple tap on an app). UX design however is about the overall experience, the look and feel of the product, and how the user navigates through it from start to finish. Despite their differences, the two go hand-in-hand, and an understanding of both is essential for seamless mobile usability. In short, mobile UI/UX design is one of the most important elements of any digital project.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
What is UX Design?
- What Is UI UX Design 04:21 04:21
- Introduction to the Course 02:38 02:38
- Mobile UX Design Trends 04:56 04:56
- The User-Centered Design Philosophy 04:32 04:32
- Example of Strong UX UI Design 01:46 01:46
- Exercise - Testing an App for UI UX Quality 03:06 03:06
- Working with New Experiences for Users 02:53 02:53
- Practice Exercise 08:26 08:26
Mobile UX Design Trends
UX Discovery, Assessment & Planning
“Nuts & Bolts” / Wireframing to Prototyping
User Interface High Fidelity Design
During Development - Building the UX
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now