Minitab Masterclass: Part 03 (Master Top 7 Hypothesis Tests)
Want to become a Minitab Data Analyst? If so, you've come to the right place!
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
This Minitab Masterclass provides you a practical perspective of learning Minitab. This is one of the Best Minitab training programs available online that not only provides you step-by-step instructions to use the different Minitab tools, but also enhances your Minitab Analytical skills. The entire Minitab Masterclass program is divided into 3 parts (courses). Each course teaches you a specific aspect of Minitab tools and techniques.
- In Part 01, this course, you will Master the Top 10 Graphical Tools for Beginners
- In Part 02, you will Master the Top 7 Control Charts for Beginners
- And in Part 03, you will Master Top 7 Hypothesis Tests for Beginners
Each part (course) of this Minitab Masterclass program enhances your skill level as outlined below:
- After completing Part 1: you become a Minitab Proficient
- After completing Part 2: you become a Minitab Expert
- After completing Part 3: you become a Minitab Specialist
These 3 (Graphical Tools, Control Charts and Hypothesis Testing) are critical and the most used components of the Minitab software that are required and used by Six Sigma experts and statistical data analysts. The structure of this Minitab Masterclass allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This complete Minitab Masterclass provides you the proficiency in 24+ Minitab analytical tools and techniques. This Minitab Masterclass program not only adds the Minitab qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
By choosing this Minitab Masterclass Program, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Minitab training.
Now let's talk about this course: Minitab Masterclass: Part 03 (Master Top 7 Hypothesis Tests)
Which is covered in Part 03 of Minitab Masterclass?
- You begin with an Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Learn the different Hypothesis Tests
- Master the ability to write the Null & Alternative Hypothesis
- Understand what is p-value and how do you interpret results using the p-value?
- Then start performing statistical tests for:
- 1-Sample t test
- 2-Sample t test
- Paired t test
- One-Way ANOVA
- 1-Sample Sign test
- Mann-Whitney test
- Moods Median test
What would you get after taking this course?
- Become a Certified Minitab Specialist from AIGPE
- Master Top 7 Hypothesis Tests on Minitab
- Add Minitab specialization to your skill set and perform statistical analysis on you process data
- Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Minitab
- Get access to 55+ pdfs that are downloadable
- Solve any business problem using statistical data analysis on Minitab
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Minitab software and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this Minitab Masterclass program. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any questions you have related to the course.
The course is very well structured:
- You become a Minitab expert in minimum of 7 different statistical tests on Minitab
- These Minitab tools are covered in thorough detail in 13 sections and 70+ lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- Description of the tool
- Review of examples
- Activity and Activity Solution
- Numerical Minitab activities are supplemented with live process data
- There are tons of Minitab exercises with raw data provided in each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation.
- There are 70+ downloadable ready-to-use Minitab procedures and resources
- You also receive trainer assistance on course related questions (our Q&A discussion boards are extremely active)
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Minitab Masterclass program assumes that you have no prior background of doing any data analysis. With over 2 hours of on-demand video, over 70 lectures, over 55 supplemental resources and multiple activities, these comprehensive Minitab tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to gain Minitab proficiency.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Minitab Analyst for potential manufacturing or service industry organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your data analytical skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your ability to slice, dice and get inferences from data
…this complete Minitab Masterclass: Part 03 is exactly what you need to understand how to perform statistical analysis and use Top 7 Hypothesis Tests on Minitab, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Minitab enthusiasts curious about data analytics. This course is not for experienced data analysts
- Six Sigma and Lean professionals who are new to Minitab
- Individuals who want to begin their analytical career using Minitab
- Individuals who are freshers and are seeking a business analyst role
- Individuals who are seeking freelance assignments for Minitab related work
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome to the Course 05:33 05:33
- A Sneak-Peek into the Course 02:49 02:49
- S01 C01 - Introduction 07:27 07:27
Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
What are the different Hypothesis Tests?
How do you write the Null and Alternative Hypothesis?
What is a p-value? How do you interpret results of a statistical test?
How do you perform a 1-Sample t test?
How do you perform a 2-Sample t test?
How do you perform a Paired t test?
How do you perform a One-Way ANOVA?
How do you perform a 1-Sample Sign test?
How do you perform a Mann-Whitney test?
How do you perform a Moods Median test
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now