Microsoft Word – Part 3
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In the third and last part of this training you will get expert knowledge about Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word enables you to do far more than simple word processing. Word includes image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automate document production. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
The trainers explain step by step all important and useful workflows for creating, using, and managing Word documents. Benefit from the extensive additional materials that are integrated into the training. Look forward to exercise files, handouts and quizzes.
This Course is Suitable for You, If
- you want to get expert knowledge about Microsoft Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.
What will you learn in this course:
- Manipulate Images
- Create custom graphic elements
- Collaborate on documents
- Add reference marks and notes
- Secure a document
- Create and manipulate forms
- Create macros to automate tasks
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- The knowledge taught in the course Microsoft 365 – Learn, Understand and Use Basic Functions and Concepts or comparable practical experience is helpful to follow the content shown in this training more easily.
- This course builds on the foundational knowledge acquired in the courses Microsoft Word – Part 1 and Microsoft Word – Part 2.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:38 01:38
- Handout: Content (Download as ZIP)
- Practice Files (Download as ZIP)
Using Custom Graphic Elements
Collaborating on Documents
Adding Document References and Links
Securing a Document
Using Forms to Manage Content
Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now