Microsoft Teams: Discover How to Collaborate Online for Work
Teams, Channels, Calendar, Planner & More — This Course Provides 2-Hours of Content on Working Remotely with Microsoft Teams
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Establishing a reliable and effective way of communicating and collaborating online has never been more important. Microsoft Teams: Discover How to Collaborate Online for Work is a walk-through of Microsoft Teams that considers best practices and offers practical advice. If you don't want to be left without options if you are not able to run your business affairs without stepping inside the physical location of your business. As an employee, you also want to be prepared to work from home. This course starts from the fundamentals and works way up. Teams will allow you to collaborate at a high level even when you can't or don't see your colleagues in-person.
Main Sections in Course:
Teams, Channels and Conversations - The base of Teams
Beyond Teams/Channels - The other components that make up Teams (Chat, Calendar, Apps, etc)
Microsoft Planner - a visual way to organize teamwork
Troubleshooting - Common problems addressed
What will you learn in this course:
- The benefits of Microsoft Teams to collaborate remotely
- Utilize a simple system to structure your company/team inside of MS Teams
- Teams Fundamentals: Discover Teams and Channels
- How to Invite And Add Guests
- How To Collaborate With Colleagues Within Channels
- How To Use The Calendar For Meetings (In Detail)
- How To Use Microsoft Planner To Create Plans And Utilize Them in Teams
- How To Solve The Most Common Problems When Using Teams
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Please have a Microsoft 356 subscription (Business Essentials or higher) if you want to be able to follow along with all components of course content.
- You can also acquire the free version of Microsoft Teams, however, it may not include all aspects covered in the course content.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Why Teams Is Useful And Setting Things Up
- Why Use Microsoft Teams? 01:16 01:16
- How To Change The Microsoft Teams Background 02:18 02:18
- Signing Into Teams (Windows, Mac, Web, Mobile) 01:38 01:38
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center 01:12 01:12
Teams, Channels And Conversation
Beyond Teams and Channels
Create Plans Using Planner App To Use With Microsoft Teams
Common Problems and Solutions
Ermin DedicAll Things Data.
I have a passion for anything data, whether it is applying statistical methods to data more generally, or utilizing a data-driven approach in the Healthcare or Finance/Banking industries.
I studied Psychology for 6-years, including 2 years of Graduate school, where I was training to be a Child/School Psychologist. I had an opportunity to experience a blend of course work and clinical work but also recognize some of the problems facing the mental health system and graduate school system.
While I did ultimately decide to voluntarily leave the Grad program, it is via academics that I fell in love with statistics and statistical software like SPSS/SAS.
It was my Graduate school experience that solidified my interest in teaching, and where I received a lot of great feedback on my teaching and teaching style.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now