Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Concepts on Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course gives you basic idea and usage of Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. It is the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learning for themselves.
The process of learning begins with the data, such as examples, direct experience, or instruction, in order to look for patterns in data and make better decisions in the future based on the examples that we provide. The primary aim is to allow the computers learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
Applications of Machine Learning include but not limited to virtual personal assistants, predictions while commuting, videos surveillance, social media services, email spam and malware filtering, online customer support, search engine result refining, product recommendations, online fraud detection, etc.,
In this, you can get access to the tool for practice so that if I missed something or something has been updated you can have hands on practice.
Lecture -1 Introduction to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio and Administration
Lecture -2 Various Modules in Machine Learning
Lecture -3 Prediction of Income (Automated Tutorial)
Lecture -4 Prediction of Automobile Price using Linear Regression Algorithm
Lecture -5 Dataset Processing and Analysis (Sample-1)
Lecture -6 Cross Validation for Regression (Sample-2)
Lecture -7 Clustering Group Iris data (Sample-3)
Lecture -8 Introduction on Notebook in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Who this course is for:
- All audience
- Beginner to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
What will you learn in this course:
- Access to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Administration of Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Various Modules in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Various Algorithms in Machine Learning
- Training a Model in Machine Learning
- Predicting values from various Algorithms
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio and Administration 22:27 22:27
- Various Modules in Machine Learning 13:06 13:06
- Prediction of Income (Automated Tutorial) 32:32 32:32
- Prediction of Automobile Price using Linear Regression Algorithm 58:54 58:54
- Dataset Processing and Analysis (Sample-1) 56:50 56:50
- Cross Validation for Regression (Sample-2) 27:59 27:59
- Clustering Group Iris data (Sample-3) 17:26 17:26
- Introduction on Notebook in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio 17:33 17:33
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now