- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Metallic oxides of zinc, magnesium and copper were heated with the following metals :
In which cases will you find displacement reactions taking place?"
A more reactive metal can displace a less reactive metal from its oxide. But out of zinc, magnesium, and copper metals, magnesium is the most reactive, zinc is less reactive whereas copper is the least reactive metal.
The displacement will take place in the following cases :
|Metal||Zinc ||Magnesium || Copper|
|1.||Zinc oxide||–||Displacement|| –|
- Comparison of Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
- Metallic Arc Welding: Working Principle and Types of Electrodes Used
- Welding Techniques for Different Types of Metals
- Output of an Autotransformer and Saving of Copper in Transformer
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- What were the ideals of French Revolution?
- Difference between Fiber optic cable and Copper wire
- Types of Losses in a Transformer – Iron and Copper Losses
- Who were the early Mathematicians?
- Who were the major rulers of Gupta Dynasty?
- How were the trekkers of Kurangani hills saved?
- Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
- How is drinking water from a copper bottle or any other copper vessel healthy?
- What were the inventions and discoveries during the Indus Valley Civilization?
- What were the literary qualities of Samuel Taylor Coleridge?
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.