- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Measure the angles given below using the Protractor and write down the measure.
We have to measure the angles given using the Protractor and write the measures.
Using the Protractor,
(a) The measure of the angle is $45^o$
(b) The measure of the angle is $120^o$
(c) The measure of the angle is $90^o$
(d) The measures of the angles are $60^o, 90^o$ and $130^o$.
- What is the measure for ozone layer?
- How to measure the execution time in Golang?
- How to use the Characteristic Line to measure the risk and return of a security?
- What are the risk control measure for an organization?
- How to measure the time taken by a function in Java?
- How to measure the Binary Cross Entropy between the target and the input probabilities in PyTorch?
- How to measure the mean absolute error (MAE) in PyTorch?
- What is the performance measure of branch processing in computer architecture?
- How to Define Investment to Measure the Investment-Related Profitability Ratio?
- How do you measure Network Performance?
- Measure one litre using two vessels and infinite water supplys in C++
- How to measure the mean squared error(squared L2 norm) in PyTorch?
- How can we measure the similarity or distance between two vertices in a graph?
- How to measure actual MySQL query time?
- How to measure elapsed time in python?
- How to use Measure-Object in PowerShell?